Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New Year, New Blog, New Me


Super excited for this next journey in my life.  I have recently been motivated by my friends, colleagues, peers, and the TIU community to start out on these new adventures in my life.  I am lucky to have surrounded myself with wonderful, uplifting and truly inspiring people in my life. 

Initially, I first started this adventure back in October when I finally joined the TIU community!  It took me a bit to get started with actually following the nutrition plan from Karena and Katrina at Tone It Up, but since I officially started back in December of 2014; I have been hooked.  Being apart of this community has truly motivated me to get my behind in gear, eat better and push my exercise regimen into high gear.  The TIU girls that are part of this community provide motivation through quotes, recipes, their struggles and their achievements.  These push me to work on creating a better "me."  Now that I am eating better and stepping up my exercise, I feel energized and truly haven't felt better.  This is exactly what I needed in my life!

Other motivating factors were seeing my friend and colleague being successful with her Teachers Pay Teachers account.  I thought to myself, 'Geez, I have so many things I have created throughout my years of teaching; why can't I do that???' I finally realized that I CAN!!  I have so much experience in different areas of education; special education and general education alike.  I've had the experience of teaching different grades and with varying abilities and disabilities.  I may not be the most creative, but I might as well give it a shot, right?!  So here it goes.....I've created my store called, Motivational Ms. Mac.  Now, I only have to upload some of my stuff.....LOL.

When posting on Facebook that I was starting this journey, I not only was given ideas but great advice.  Friends and family have truly supported me .  I was surprised at some of those friends I haven't heard from since high school; some that have their own success with blogging and have even had some asking me if I would blog about the products they sell!  How awesome is that?! 

So here starts the journey!  My hope is to blog about my crazy life.  My passion for teaching, things I have created, products and recipes I love, everything fitness; all topics I plan to blog about that Motivate me: Ms. Mac.

OX

2 comments: