Monday, February 15, 2016

Just did my first Periscope.......AHHHHHH!

For those of you that have no idea what Periscope is, it is a social media site that provides live broadcasts.  If you can't join in on the live broadcast, the site will save it up to 24 hours.  People can join in on the broadcast and ask questions, make comments, and so on.  You can follow certain people and get notifications about their broadcasts.  I didn't hear of this site until I started selling Rodan and Fields.  My team started to use this app/ site as an online networking tool.  It wasn't until I started to dig further that other Teacher Pay Teacher authors were getting in on the hype too.

So today, I made my very first Periscope.  You can go back and view it and follow me on Periscope and just type in Katie@Motivational Ms Mac and then my mug will show up....LOL!  Much like my blog, I don't want it to just be about teaching.  I would also like for it to be scopes on some of my interests outside of teaching, such as working out, recipes, skincare, health, family, etc....  My first scope was stating just that; my ultimate goal for using the site.  I was a tad nervous, so please don't judge.  (I did say I was an overachiever and someone commented that I obviously wasn't "modest huh?!")  If you know anything about me, you know that I often take on too much, but I truly feel that is when I work best.  C'mon, what teachers do you know that aren't overachievers and total Type A personalities?!  It can be looked at as either a positive or negative....sometimes I look at it as both.  It was more of a dig at myself, not trying to boast!  I guess that is a caveat of live broadcasts......"haters gonna hate."  I'm ready., I got this...BRING IT!  HAHAHAHA!

Although, this was my first scope and was semi-nervous; I am seriously looking forwards to sharing quite a bit.  Watching your own video is a little funny too...I asked myself, "Do I ready sound like that?" or "Huhhhhhh, did I just make that face?!"  Time to reflect......

Anyways..... would love for you to check it out and join me on yet another adventure.
Periscope..... Katie @Motivational Ms Mac

If you are scoping too; leave a comment!  I would love to follow you!


No comments:

Post a Comment