Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Back to School Activities

   
Can't believe it is about that time again; Back to School!  I love what I have created and am so excited to share it with you! These back to school activities are sure to be fun for teachers and students to get to know one another. The bundle also includes a couple of treat labels to welcome students back to school for one or two+ teacher classrooms. I have tried these ("on trend") activities in my classes and my students have absolutely loved them.  We definitely had quite a few laughs and I can't wait to use them again this year!

You will love it too!  Check it out!




This 19 page document contains numerous activities for students and teacher(s) to get to know one another better.  There is even an activity for students to get to know more about you; their teacher.  All activities are neither grade nor year specific.

This bundle includes:

Getting to know you activities -

~A Classmate Interview - Students can pair up and ask one another questions and introduce them to the class.

~Stump the Teacher Activity where the teacher needs to decide which is a fact or a fib given by the student.

~Find Someone Who... Students travel around the classroom finding someone that matches the description.


~ #MySelfie This is a two page activity where you can either place the students’ own selfie in or draws a picture of themselves.  The second page is full of #hashtags that students complete (ex: #MyFavoriteSubject, #MyFamily).  I have provided different colored frames for you or students to choose from. 

~My Goals Students will list three of their goals for this school year. 

~My Teacher: True or False?? This is a list of generic statements that are either true or false so that your students get to know more about YOU.

Treat Labels

~ Bursting with excitement Back to School Treat Labels Includes labels for one or two+ teacher classrooms.  Great labels to place with a little Starburst treat to welcome students back to school.

~You were “MINT” to be in my/our class Treat Labels -   Includes labels for one or two+ teacher classrooms.  Great labels to place with mints to welcome students back to school.


Please view this and other resources on my TpT store.  Here is my direct link to my Teachers Pay Teachers store:   https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Motivational-Ms-Mac

 
(My own sample.....of course my printer decides to run out of ink on me)

No comments:

Post a Comment